The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 7 - Super Aidan!

Well it's a week into my challenge and I already feel lots of change in my life. I have been feeling more creative on a daily basis and finding inspiration in lots of things around me. I have started jotting down lots of ideas for future projects. Also I have been finding myself smiling more often and feeling less stressed. That is probably the best aspect of the challenge. Lots of fun for me and the kids too.

Today's inspiration comes from a little boy in my house who has been running around for a couple of weeks now calling himself 'Super Aidan'.

For the superhero cape I decided to use a couple of different fabrics from my supplies for a contrast.

Craft Cupboard items


- 2 fabrics for the main cape
- Scrap of fabric for the 'A'
- Sew on velcro
- Adhesive to hold the applique in place before sewing it on

Aidan was pretty happy with the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment