The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 16 - My son is a Pirate School Graduate

It's been a year since my 7 year old son Liam and I went to pirate school for the day down at the Pollywoodside in Melbourne (http://www.pollywoodside.com.au/). We had such a brilliant time at pirate school and imagine a mother's pride at knowing her son is now a fully fledged pirate? It seemed only fitting that we commemorate a year since this glorious day. And what 7 year old boy doesn't need a pair of pirate shorts?

Craft cupboard items

 

Skull fabric

Aaaargh! Away with yee, ya scurvy dogs. Here are some photos.

You will also notice that Terry Toucan from day 8 is doing a cameo in the photo.

http://365crafty.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/day-8-terry-toucan-dangly-thingy.html




Oh and here's my little pirate back at pirate school.


Away with yee all.

No comments:

Post a Comment