The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 20 Grace Kelly inspired fashion dolls

On Wednesday I took my 5 year old daughter to a workshop at the Bendigo Gallery based around the Grace Kelly Style Icon Exhibition http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Page/Page.asp?Page_Id=278&h=0 . Bendigo is very lucky to have such a brilliant gallery with an enormous art collection and some excellent exhibitions.
We made a lovely little doll and outfit which inspired us to make further garments for paper dolls using fabric scraps from the craft cupboard. You could use paper if you are a scrapbooker. Try it, it's lots of fun.
Craft Cupboard Materials
- cardboard
- fabric scraps
- lace
- glittery items
Here's what we made.
<br />




No comments:

Post a Comment