The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 31 - Owls and vintage lace

Woo Hoo! I've completed a full month of my challenge. Only 11 months to go....It's a bit daunting really. Luckily I had already done most of this late last night because today was one of those crazy days.

I had some owl fabric in a fine corduroy which makes cute winter skirts and since the weather is getting a bit cooler Juliet's wardrobe needs updating.

This is the easiest skirt ever. All you do is cut the back and front the same size with a little bit of a-line, hem the bottom and fold over the top and put some elastic in. Juliet likes a bit of 'girly' so I added a little bit of vintage lace from Gram's stash (which is getting a lot of use lately - thanks Gram). It goes really well with the button top from day 15 too.  http://365crafty.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/day-15-its-all-about-button-jar.html .

 

- fabric (cord)
- vintage lace



No comments:

Post a Comment