The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 43 - 7 days and 7 ways to use an old dictionary - Part 2


Part 2 of my dictionary craft week is a little bit of lunch box lovin' for my 7 and 5 year old children. I put these in their lunchboxes today for a little surprise at recess.

For my 7 year old son who is a little negative about school sometimes. I used this to wrap up his morning snack.


And for my 5 year old daughter who can't read many words yet, but loves to tell the people she loves that they are 'best in the world', (I get this many times a day) I have focused on one word with a dictionary page.



It's an oldie but a goodie. Why not use the dictionary to do a little teaching as well as a little loving. Corny but fun.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment