The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 53 - Trousers for a little girl's birthday


Today's craft is some trousers for a little girl. Happy Birthday Miss Emily!

They are one of my favourite things to make. Kids get heaps of wear out of them and with a wide leg style they can keep wearing them when the get a little short and they still look good. If you cut them out the night before they are so quick to sew the next day.

These are a fine red corduroy and I just cut out a little bit from an owl fabric to embellish them a little, and some brown cord for the branch the owl sits on.



No comments:

Post a Comment