The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 65 - Pillow case "Hootie Hoot' the Owl


I've been so busy with my lovely family lately that my craft has been really rushed and done in tiny snippets. Today I really needed to create something spur of the moment using something vintage. Here's what I decided on. She's an owl made from a vintage pillowcase, some other vintage scraps and a couple of doilies. I stuffed her using the middle of an out of shape long pregnancy pillow.

Aidan has named her 'Hootie Hoot'.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this so much! I'm just about to start making some pillows & pillow cases for my new house, so I might have to have a go at making one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete