The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 87 - Shoe Reno



I bought myself a second hand sewing table on Ebay a few months ago and the previous owner left a few bits and pieces inside. There were a few buttons and trims. The saying one man's junk is another man's treasure comes to mind. :)

One of the things in the sewing table drawer were these buttons that you cover with fabric. I decided to cover them with one of my favourite vintage fabrics in the gorgeous greens that I adore. Then I wondered what to do with them next. I tried them on a few tops and dresses in my closet, but ended up choosing a pair of old and comfy shoes. Here's how it went down.






1 comment:

  1. i have been meaning to spice up some shoes like this !! oooh now i feel guilty haha. thanks for the motivation :) heartandthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete