The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 75 - Kids Stuff


Hello! Today I spent 7 hours at a market selling off some kids stuff to get rid of some of the clutter around here. I was so exhausted when I got home that my creative brain could only manage to get others going on their craft pursuits. I put the kids into action, gave them some direction, and this is what they came up with. Basically, I got them to do all my work for me.

There's the princess crafts, manly beads and a found objects collage on drawing.




2 comments:

  1. Well done shaz on still completing a project today. I did some sewiing today. I made a dress into a skirt for mum and nannas old top into a skirt for me. I'm in the middle of trying to get my photos of them to send to you through email. Hopefully it works soon. Love Lilybellexxxx

    ReplyDelete