The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 80 - More PJ's - 1m of fleece keeps going.


The fleece got further use today with some pj's for the baby of the family.

I tie dyed this top when my now 7 year old was a baby and it has been worn by all my kids and possibly one of two more kids over the years. I love clothes like that when each time a new bub wears them memories of the others come flooding in.

It had a bit of a stain on the front so it was perfect for this project.

I cut one of the monsters out and appliqued it onto the top and made these super quick pants to wear with it. The whole thing from start to finish only took about half an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment