The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 94 - Day 7 of the 80's celebration - The Ra Ra skirt


The late 80's was the time of the ra ra skirt and, of course, giant hair bows. Today I've created my answer to the ra ra skirt.

Here's me in my ra ra dress in 1989 and Madonna in 1985 with the giant bow. Those were the days!




Enter a plain denim skirt with a couple of bleach marks near the hem, some fabric, and some lace. There was a little bit of gathering required.






Ta da!!



I hope you've enjoyed this visit to the 80's as much as I have. Celebrate good times C'mon!
 

 
'

No comments:

Post a Comment