The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 108 - Mini Bunting


I am totally enamoured with this mini bunting I made using some fabric scraps and bias binding.The little triangles are about 3cm long and it's just adorable. And it's even easier to make than the bigger bunting that I do which is double sided.

In case you missed it - I also did a little bunting tutorial here:
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3603321752316169366&pli=1#editor/target=post;postID=774886044501184355

I can already think of lots of things to make with it. Tomorrow I'll be making something with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment