The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 115 - Hot Water Bottle Cosy


I have to confess that I'm a bit of an addict. There are a few things I'm addicted to, but one of my heaviest addictions is to sleeping with wheat heat bags. I sleep with 2 every night. We have a terrible microwave so each one takes 4 minutes to heat and I never remember to do it in advance. Then at 11:30 at night I have to heat them up. Tonight I bought a hot water bottle so I'm going to test to see which one stays warmest and is quicker/easier. I made a little cosy for it tonight - don't really like the idea of resting my feet on rubber.

I've also been working on a couple of other things today but they'll be revealed in the next couple of days.

I do think the addition of the owl will help me sleep, and make me wiser. Night all! Or possibly good morning, wherever you are.




No comments:

Post a Comment