The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 123 - Mildred the Dove


Hi everyone. Been back at school for a week now after the holidays. Tough getting everyone up and out of the house again on these chilly morning I must say.

I've been working on Mildred the dove for a couple of days now. She made from felt and fabric and has truly been a labour of love. She is based on a pattern from this wonderful book http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Little-Birds-Design-Collective/9781607050032

She will be getting some accessories tomorrow, as she really likes to shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment