The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 125 - Quick and easy tea light jar

Today is one of those days where we have had a huge weekend and have just arrived back from Melbourne in a state of exhaustion. It was a great weekend but the kids were beside themselves and I'm not far behind them.

Here's what I came up with.

First I found an old jar - this one is a baby food jar and covered it in a scrap of lace.



Then I painted over the top of the lace.


Then I peeled off the lace and hot glued some daisy trim onto the top of the jar.

In went a tea light and here is the result.


I'm off to bed. Hope your weekends were as good as mine. :)


1 comment: