The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 129 - Mother and Son Owls


Well I don't know about where you live but it is definitely a yucky indoors day here today. My 3 year old is a little obsessed with watching 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates' so I've spent most of the day trying to get him to do things with me instead of watching too much TV.

We made some mother and son owls just using materials we had lying around. We used an old chocolate box, toilet roll, cup cake cakes and some paper scraps.

Here's what we made.




 Then we did some baking, and even tried an owl biscuit. :) Yummo!

Who doesn't love owls with their big beautiful eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment