The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 184 - Happy Cow


Day 184 is this happy little cow softie. She's from a pattern from the book 'Meet me at Mike's' by Pip Lincolne. This book got me back into sewing in a big way when I found it in a little bookshop about 3 years ago. She's quite spunky I think.

Struggling a bit being back home. A bit of lack of sleep from the smallest little man since we got back, some jet lag, and mourning the loss of amazing and precious family time. Loved seeing the way the kids grew and blossomed while we were away, and sharing all of those new experiences with them. Missing it now. I know we were really lucky to get to do it, but it will take a while to settle back in.


No comments:

Post a Comment