The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 189 - Food dye and paper napkins


Today we enjoyed a leisurely start to the day, some baking, and then some running around outside in the spring sunshine.

Here are some photos, first of the boys cooking cupcakes, which we all then decorated.







Using the food dye for the icing reminded me of something Liam and I had done a few years ago, mixing some food dye and water, and then folding paper towel and dipping it into the food dye to make patterns. We all had a turn and it was heaps of fun and strangely addictive. They are all drying in the sun now.




No comments:

Post a Comment