The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 192 - Hand knitted love


I bought these amazing hand knitted brooches on etsy a little while ago. They are so adorable, and, being a romantic, I wanted to wear them to a wedding I went to. Once they arrived I thought they were just too fragile, they would not have lasted the night. So clever and gorgeous though, knitted on toothpicks by this amazingly creative lady in Turkey. Here is a link to her shop http://www.etsy.com/people/yastikizi

I love them so much, so I decided to make a small wall picture out of them.



4 comments:

  1. Very clever idea~! It turned out great, I love it.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. Now to find somewhere to put it.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang it in your daughter's room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Very good idea anonymous non robot. But will have to be somewhere where she won't be tempted to pull at it. :-)

    ReplyDelete