The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 214 - Scrabble Tile Pendant


Hello!

I'm going away for a couple of nights, but I am taking a little craft project to work on.

I made this scrabble tile pendant last night and this morning for a friend of mine who started her own photography business about a year ago. I saw something similar shop window for a ridiculous price, so of course I thought "I can make that!".

My camera is now broken and it was hard to get my phone to focus on this, so it's lucky it isn't me who shoots people for a living.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone. x

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's funny! I'm sure your friend would like this. For me, I have a soft spot for Japanese fabric, so I made glass tile pendants using Japanese fabric instead. What do you think of them?

    ReplyDelete