The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 215 - A tooth bag.


My little Juliet is going to lose her first tooth soon. She has two wobbly ones and since her brother recently lost three teeth in quick succession she is quite excited that she will soon be losing a tooth too.

There is a lot of tooth movement in our house these days. Our baby recently got his first two teeth. Mr A, 3 years old, is convinced he has several wobbly teeth too. :-)

Anyway. I have made a little tooth bag for the princess to put her tooth in and pop under the pillow.
It's a nice little project for my girls weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment