The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 219 - Birthday card for a one year old


There was a half day stop work action for teachers today so we decided to take the whole day off and drive to Melbourne and see my Mum, sister inlaw, nephews and my Nan (93 years old by the way). We went to a little farm in the city which is near where my Nan lives. Ironic really to visit a farm in Melbourne when we live on 7.5 acres surrounded by farms, but we had a great time. Little A particularly loved the tractor ride.

I returned home with very little energy to spare and decided to make a little card for a first birthday we have coming up.

I'm too tired to explain, so I'm going to tell the story with pictures. Hope you have all had a fantastic day, and thankyou to the new people who have recently visited and linked up to my blog.




I thought I'd also share something with you about my 5 yo Juliet. I bought this book for her during the school holidays. She has bookmarked all the things she wants to make. There are 50 crafts and I counted 39 bookmarks. :-) Taking after her mum much? It gave me a laugh when I saw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment