The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 235 - DIY Stencil Wrapping Paper


We have so many kids parties to go to lately and I prefer to find alternatives to wrapping paper for presents. Today I made some wrapping paper using this giant roll of white paper we have had for years and use for kids painting and other crafts.




I made a stencil by cutting out a row of diamonds. This stencil was paper but cardboard would be heaps better for using again and again.

Then I used a roller and some kids paint.


Then tried some more with another stencil we had at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment