The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 239 - Concert ticket coasters


I am lucky enough to be going to Melbourne tonight to see Coldplay live. I love a live show or concert, and have already seen Coldplay live before. They are one of those bands that light up the stage.

This made me think of the bands, artists and shows I have seen over the years and all of the amazing memories attached to those events.

I have had these DIY coasters laying about for a couple of years, I bought them and made some as gifts for the grandparents for Christmas and had 4 spare. I decided to make concert ticket coasters. I thought they could be great conversation starters and memories triggers for people who come over to visit too.

Here is the gig program from the first big concert I ever went to at age 17, with my boyfriend. There was no going back. We drove the 2 hour drive and back for this concert on the same day that my boyfriend got his drivers licence. It was big and memorable.


Some other concert and live show memorabillia.


And my coasters. Long live the live shows I say!! Love, love, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment