The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 246 - Birthday Trousers


The next couple of days will be devoted to birthday goodness as I prepare for my baby to turn one. Yes I am feeling a little sad that he will be the last baby in our house, and that his days of babydom are numbered. It's been an amazing journey this past year and he has taught me so much, as I know he will continue to do.

I have a little background project that I was working on today, which is a kids tent. I made the pattern last week and started cutting out the pieces today.

Here's a little peek.


I love this retro fabric and thought it would look awesome with some chenille, so I used some of the scraps to make some birthday boy trousers.





Rocking it out as always. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment