The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 248 - Team Dylan


Birthdays are a bit of a big deal around here, especially first ones. It's a good excuse to come up with a few more crazy crafty ideas, so I decided to make some Team Dylan outfits for Dylan's brothers and sister to wear on his birthday.

First I made a screen print by printing out the words, laminating the paper, and cutting a stencil with a box cutter knife.



I thought I would stretch the fabric with an embroidery hoop.


Huge failure, tried to fix it a bit here.

Proper screen print box is needed! But at least I tried and now I know this doesn't work.

Luckily the fabric paint washed off when I got to it when it was still wet.

Transfers were made and printed. Much better. :-)


Models.





My baby is turning 1 tomorrow. Boo, Hoo, Hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment