The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 259 - Lollipop Party invitations.


I can't believe I'm organising another party already! Ms Juliet's birthday is a couple of days after Christmas and she's never had a party before, so being her first year at school we thought it would be nice for her to have a party, and to do it a little earlier before school breaks up.

I took the chance to be a little bit creative. First I printed out a lollipop picture and wrote the details in the swirl around the lollipop.



 Then I scanned this into my computer and printed out 4 to a page on different coloured paper.

The paper got glued to some recycled cardboard.

And then the lollipops got cut out. Mr Crafty helped to save time. Apparently it's the first time he's done this type of cutting since school. I think he quite enjoyed it. Then I taped some icypole sticks to the lollipop heads to make them look like lollipops.


Finished invitations ready to be put into envelopes. Or licked?



No comments:

Post a Comment