The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 262 - Brown paper packages tied up with string.


'Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things'. A quote from one of my favourite movies, and very wise indeed.

I am working with recycled brown paper bags today.

I cut the handles off this bag first, and twisted them together to make the little wreath in the second photo.


 Then I added some colourful beads, string, a couple of buttons and a gift tag I made yesterday.

 My mini crafter was inspired so he also had a turn. He was particularly taken with the dots.


He did this one, apart from the bow which was tied my me.

No comments:

Post a Comment