The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 273 - A doily patch


I bought some new organic cotton pants a few weeks ago. They were not cheap, so I was most upset to find that after the first wash they had two tears in them after one of my dogs dragged them from the washing basket out through the dog door. It was impossible to fix them without it being a noticeable repair job, so I decided on patches.


After trying out many options I decided on feature patches using a cut up doily. I'd already used some of this doily for a brooch earlier in the year. Here's the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment