The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 289 - Paper cones for home movie treats


Following my bag making yesterday Juliet wanted to make her own bag, and flipped through her craft book to find paper cone bags.

Here is her workshop.

 
And here is what we ended up making together. I used some magazine pages for mine.
 


 
 
They ended up getting filled and used for movie treats for our home movie - Rio.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Juliet!!! Those turned out really well...remember the old May baskets? That's what they remind me of...good memories, too.

    I think it's wonderful that Juliet seems to be following in your footsteps at such a young age. By the time she's an adult, she's going to have a lot of skills and interests to keep her busy and happy. She'll never be one of those people that go around whining and moaning that they are borrrrrrrred, lol!!! Good job, Sharon.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of a May basket but I just googled it and they do look similar Joyce.

    :-) No she doesn't get bored. She can spend hours a day drawing, rainbows feature in most of her pictures these days.

    ReplyDelete