The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 292 - High Fashion


Juliet got this fashion set for her birthday where you design outfits with scraps of fabric and put them on the mannequin. You can then use a web came to upload them to your computer and make a shop. We created some outfits this morning. Here are a few of them. Can you tell which ones are mine? :-)

We are going away for a few days, so I will be blogging from the ipad, mobile phone coverage permitting. The obscenely hot 40+ degree days are going to last for about a week too, so I hope we can stay a little cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment