The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 299 - Little golden book of inspiration


I'm going through a bit of a creative lull at the moment, which may sound odd since I make something every day, but usually I have at least ten things in my head that I want to make in the coming weeks. At the moment I don't, and my head is full of kids. It's school holidays after all.

 So I decided to make myself this little golden book notebook, to jot down ideas and inspirations, using a book I bought whist in Bright for 20 cents.

I pulled apart the book gently, cut some plain paper, and glued it back together again with the new blank pages. I added a little bit of pretty lace too.








2 comments:

  1. Great idea, I love it. Are you going to alter the cover, or leave it as it is? Either way, it's going to be adorable.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete