The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 306 - A reminder of all that is good

My little girl seems to be going through something at the moment which is very challenging for me. My usually positive child is having periods of explosive anger and having trouble managing it. It's been really hard for me and for the rest of the family. I have tried so many things, and today I have made her this picture, to hang above her bed, and remind her of how much we all love her, no matter how angry she is or how wronged she feels. I hope it helps her to work through her feelings, or to smile sometimes when she doesn't want to. Sometimes being a parent is heartbreakingly difficult, and it's hard not to blame yourself for everything.










2 comments:

  1. Hugs for precious little Juliet. I can't imagine what is causing her temper to flare like this, nor how difficult it must be for you to have to cope with it. (((((Sharon)))))

    Hopefully this will pass, but if it doesn't, perhaps a little counseling for her would be in order?

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete