The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 312 - Origami


Liam is into Pokemon at the moment after finding some books at the op shop for 20 cents and reading them. Then he discovered it was on tv in the mornings and with this a new obsession was born.

He has been drawing these pictures below and cutting them out and sticking them on his bedroom door. Dylan has had other ideas and has been pulling them off. Amazing reach for a 13 month old!

 I decided to make him this Pokemon character called Pikachu (the yellow guy below), which then led to me making some butterflies. The small butterfly is only about an inch in size as I wanted to see if I could make a tiny one too. This has lead to another idea for tomorrow. Yay!






No comments:

Post a Comment