The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 317 - A socktastic picture


School resumed again today after the long 6 week break, and although I generally love the holidays, this one seemed more difficult than most, and I am glad to be home with the two little ones again. I feel like a balance has been restored.

Dylan is not too well, and Aidan and I have had some time today relaxing, and making this sock picture, inspired by the Nick Sharratt 'Socks' book we borrowed from the library yesterday. We used some of Dylan's old tiny socks. Aidan was quite keen to ensure we got all the details correct.







No comments:

Post a Comment