The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 322 - More transfers on pants


After my transfer comedy of errors from the other day, I decided to do some more transfers today. I am also working on a couple of other things. I may have too many things going at once. My mind is working overtime.

I had a fabulous day today. My eldest son went to school saying school was awesome, after a terrible teacher last year made him not want to go for the whole year. I'm hoping this is his year. I did a little happy dance this morning, I'm just so happy for him.

The little ones and I had a lovely day, with our preschooler music class, Aidan's first swim lesson and some hammering.


Here he is doing his hammering. Little A felt the need to fill every little piece of his board (my beautiful effort is in the bottom of the picture).


And I must do some more bragging about Mr Crafty and the family. Look at the beautiful dream catcher they made me. I got it this morning as day 26 of my presents.

I transferred the bottom of these leggings for Juliet. And the next few photos are of her rocking them on a bike ride tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment