The 365 Day Challenge

My goal is to create something every day using something from my craft cupboard. I am a self-confessed fabric addict and just love to fossick through thrift shops and find treasures.

So here goes. Live, love, recycle and get crafting.



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 362 - Felt and fabric ipod pouch


Liam went bowling with 2 of his mates for his birthday today so I had to make a cake. He wanted a footy oval. We stumbled upon these Aussie rules footballers at an op shop at the beach the other day. Score! I had to paint some little stripes on the jumpers. Go Tigers!

I cut the cake into an oval shape and the rest is seen below.






The spoilt one was also lucky enough to get an ipod for his birthday. Today I made him a simple pouch for it,  sewing together felt and fabric, then adding a button for a clasp chosen by Liam.





One of his mates is staying the night tonight. Aidan is sleeping over in Juliet's room. Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment